Friday 31 August 2018

Planet description

Planet pandora was nothing like earth . The animals were indigo with black dots,strips. They carry bows and arrows on them all the time.When I was walking around the trees   hugged me.The trees are big and bosky and huge as the sky tower . The grass at pandora was fluffy and green.Also the water at pandora was crystal blue with a hint of red that was the blood of …. Planet pandora looks like a haunted house.The houses at pandora are made out of wood and it is huge.The creature at pandora are grey,black and has some pink dots and black stripes. The moon in pandora is a big circle and it is huge .The trees were as tall as houses. Their leaves green and bright. A plain of lush grass that stretched like a desert. The water at pandora was blue as the sky,wet as rain and flows like your floating at sea. At pandora the creatures were as dangerous as a lion and a gorilla. I saw floating planets like birds flying in the sky.

Adjectives
Nouns
Simile
Personification
WALT-Recraft our writing to add more descriptive language,Use similes and metaphors,Identify and experiment with using personification .

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tangi I really like
    how you wrote your planet description. It made me think of some planets that i know and how it looks like. Have you thought about going there and living on the planet?If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://pespriyap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Priya thanks for the comment and yes i would love to live there.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Tangi I really like I really like your Planet Description . It made me think of the planets that i know.Did you do it by yourself .it looked really hard for one person. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://pesamyleigha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amyleigh thanks for the comment and yes i did do it by my self it was really hard but easy at the same time.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.